A couple of days ago MD and Hyrum were pretending they were going on a trip. When I overheard they were going to Texas I decided to tell them about what to expect. Unfortunately MD only took one thing away.
"Mommy, whats a Skeedo?"
I told him it was a bug that is common down in Texas.
"Whats a Skeedo do?"
Since I was in the middle of making dinner I sent him over to his father and listened as he explained EXACTLY what mosquitoes do. This seemed to fascinate MD so much that he decided to have a pet mosquito. He wold make his hand into a fist and take two fingers and wiggle them around and tell you that it was his Skeedo. Part of the game always includes this question: "Whats a Skeedo do?" because he likes to hear that they eat our blood. After that he'll bounce his skeedo up your arm and inform you that the skeedo bit you. Cute huh? :)
3 comments:
VERY cute!
That is so cute.
Michael's pet 'skeedo' reminds me of Marie's pet Box Elder bug that... somebody stepped on...
Boy did she cry!
lol
awesome
the post made me think it was going to be about a "speedo" though haha
Post a Comment