He's a long tall Texan. My kids love playing dress-up. As a matter of fact thet dress up more often in costumes then they do in their real clothes.
Hyrum is shooting lasers at MD.
I forgot about these pictures from our Nativity so I thought it was high time I posted these beauties. Seth is one of the shephards sheep.
Seth is a little confused
The boys Sunday best. Michael likes singing "Every girls crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man!" When they look this good :)



3 comments:
Joel found a bunch of paperback Calvin and Hobbes at a garage sale and was over the moon excited! Your boys are so cute!!
What a great surprise. I love the nativity scene pictures. You do have very handsome boys! I am so glad we got to see you this week. Hope you are having a good week.
So good to have you come up last Friday. Love the pics. - especially the 'Sunday Best' - the way those boys like to wear their ties! Love it!!
Post a Comment