The other day I was having a pretty rough morning. Most of the time I can handle the constant whining, griping and demanding sounds that are coming from my childrens mouths, I have even learned to tune most of it out, but for some reason the other morning everything was a personal insult and my feelings were hurt. To make it worse they didn't want anything I was trying to do to make them happier. Finally when Michael came home frm work I ran away-to my mothers house and helped my sister with her invitations. I came back to a happy home. Michael was reading to the boys and they were laughing and having a grand ol time. They had both had a pop-tart and Michael decided after he was done reading he was going to build them a fort in our living room. The kids had SO much fun and it once again reaffirmed that Michael should babysit the kids more often :) Actually it reaffirmed that my kids moods and actions mirror my own, and when I am a grump so are they.
Superheroes in Training
Thursday, May 21, 2009
I am not so good at blogging these days. Its not like things aren't happening-I mean I meant to blog about Hyrum taking on his first ant pile and letting the suckers feast on his toes or Blog about the sweetness of MD pulling me to his bed every night, grabbing me by the neck and ordering me to lay down so he can cuddle with me. This is important stuff! Well it is to me anyway :) It's just I get on my blog and then realize that I can't stand trying to blog with two kids yanking on my arms and yelling for my attention. But I do have some free time now. It is 8:30 in the morning and MD is still asleep because he tried to pull an all nighter yesterday but lost around 5:30 and Hyrum isn't AS demanding as his elder brother.
The other day I was having a pretty rough morning. Most of the time I can handle the constant whining, griping and demanding sounds that are coming from my childrens mouths, I have even learned to tune most of it out, but for some reason the other morning everything was a personal insult and my feelings were hurt. To make it worse they didn't want anything I was trying to do to make them happier. Finally when Michael came home frm work I ran away-to my mothers house and helped my sister with her invitations. I came back to a happy home. Michael was reading to the boys and they were laughing and having a grand ol time. They had both had a pop-tart and Michael decided after he was done reading he was going to build them a fort in our living room. The kids had SO much fun and it once again reaffirmed that Michael should babysit the kids more often :) Actually it reaffirmed that my kids moods and actions mirror my own, and when I am a grump so are they.



The other day I was having a pretty rough morning. Most of the time I can handle the constant whining, griping and demanding sounds that are coming from my childrens mouths, I have even learned to tune most of it out, but for some reason the other morning everything was a personal insult and my feelings were hurt. To make it worse they didn't want anything I was trying to do to make them happier. Finally when Michael came home frm work I ran away-to my mothers house and helped my sister with her invitations. I came back to a happy home. Michael was reading to the boys and they were laughing and having a grand ol time. They had both had a pop-tart and Michael decided after he was done reading he was going to build them a fort in our living room. The kids had SO much fun and it once again reaffirmed that Michael should babysit the kids more often :) Actually it reaffirmed that my kids moods and actions mirror my own, and when I am a grump so are they.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is darling...I love their smiles!
What cute pictures! I loved the hours our kids spent building forts when they were growing up - it made a mess but the fun was so worth it. What good family memories!
Post a Comment