Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Three years!!! Wahoo! well it has been a blast. Michael asked me tonight what my favorite part of being married to him was and when I thought about it I decided that it has been being married to my best friend who is ALWAYS making me laugh. He is this wonderful, spiritual and serious man to the whole world, but when he is with me he becomes this wonderfully hilarious man who's whole purpose in life is to make me happy. Who wouldn't be happy in a marriage like that?? Anyway in true Laurie fashion I decided to celebrate our Anniversary over DAYS rather then just take one day.

Last Friday Michael and I left our kids with my brother Sam and went out to eat at Guadalahara, a nice Mexican restuaraunt which in my opinion totally tops Casa Ole, walked around the mall and came home to watch the show Bedtime Stories (which is hilarious) It was fun and relaxing and definently a great break.

dad blasted light! Oh well :)

This picture is a little blurry-Yeah I am not a great photographer :)

Sunday we didn't do much besides church, but Hyrum is such a stud that I wanted to show him off :)

And Monday Michael didn't have to work thanks to Memorial day so we decided the other best way to celebrate starting our family 3 years ago would be to take the whole family out. We went to a Park for a picnic and lots of playing. I think Michael Dunn loved the picnic because we let him have chips and cookies while He ignored all the HEALTHY things I packed (But then again so did I :)








Love Love Love my family.

3 comments:

Marie said...

such cute pictures and happy anniversary!

Celia said...

Happy Anniversary! What a happy way to celebrate your family. Love you guys!

Diane... said...

I tried your sweet biscuit receipe this morning when I took breakfast to my son's...WE HAVE A NEW GRANDSON AND HE IS A CUTE LITTLE GUY and your receipe is yummy! I will be using it often...THANKS!!
(just to let you know I am a cousin to your inlaws....and your aunt Marla recommended you as a friend on facebook...just so you don't think I'm a blogging stocker :) or a facebook fanatic :)