Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Why is it that things just seem to run smoother on Sundays when we are at Grandma and Grandpa's house? The kids are more cheerful, they don't fight us as much when we get them dressed for church and they play happily until we leave. Grandparents just must have the magic touch.
Here they are: All dressed and ready for church
The Michaels in my life

Really we are incapable of taking a perfect picture. At least they are all smiling-even if not at me!
And, of course, some after picture wrestling to let out some energy!

3 comments:

Marshall and Shannon said...

I just adore you're cute family. I miss y'all!

Rollins Family said...

Your boys really are so handsome. Michael Dunn's eyes are so blue. I hope you guys had a blast at your in laws! We will miss seeing you guys this week.

BRZZ Odom said...

all 3 of your boys are such studs!!