Superheroes in Training

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

It was a mad house here! The trick-or-treaters came in droves and at one point there were about 20 kids on my porch with the same amount coming in behind them. Our kids LOVED it though and I think it might be their new favorite Holiday.
I was a little behind this year and we didn't get to the pumpkins until the day before Halloween. this might be the last year we paint-the boys were far more interested in what daddy was cutting.


Michael likes the idea of us representing our Texas roots here in Utah :)

The real picture
Yes you might recognize these boys costumes from last year. I asked what they wanted and they told me these....

And Seth was a bear cub
Counting their loot
They came up short
Yeah I stole my kids cape and I was super mom :)
At the end of the night :)

1 comment:

Joel and Crystal said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun and I love your costume Laurie and Michael's pumpkin! Happy Halloween!