Yesterday our electricity went out as soon as I woke up which helped plan the day for me! We bundled up and spent the morning outside having snow fights, playing at the park and sledding with our neighbors. It was a wonderful morning :)
That looks like way too much fun. I can't wait for it to snow here. Yes I love the nice weather but snow is fun! I wish it could snow then get warm for a week then snow again.
3 comments:
Cute pictures! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun with out any electricity.
That looks like way too much fun. I can't wait for it to snow here. Yes I love the nice weather but snow is fun! I wish it could snow then get warm for a week then snow again.
FUN!! But wait...where is the picture of YOU eating snow?? haha
Post a Comment