Superheroes in Training

Monday, July 16, 2012

Time Flies

Because we are having SO much fun. The end of this pregnancy is starting to move a little quicker as I get a little slower. Luckily we have jam packed our weeks with activities to keep my mind off of how much time I have left to be uncomfortable. Yes I know lately everything ends up being about me...Give me a few months and this Blog will return to mostly about my kiddos, complete with a new star to add to our show!

We spent some time up in Logan celebrating the 4th and enjoying some of the local attractions
When we arrived in Logan we found this little gift waiting for us
Another costume for my boys collection :) Thanks Dad!
 
 We took advantage of having a fenced in yard and the boys played their hearts out.
YUM! Barbecue on the 4th
I don't know why things that come off a grill taste so much better then the things I pull out of the oven.
Enjoying the lovely fireworks
Willow Park Zoo. We try to come about once a year. Mostly for the Peacocks :)
Tony's Grove. Gorgeous-but not the best choice for me at 30 weeks pregnant :) This hike started contractions that lasted for 3 days. whoops.
Keeping Hydrated
My sweet boys picked me some flowers. MD was adamant that I put one in my hair.
Drove about 40 miles to visit Martin Harris's grave. The boys were NOT impressed. They did however like the hill right next to the graveyard that we let them run/roll down.
 Standing in front of Martin Harris's Grave. This Graveyard was beautifully kept and very peaceful.
Of course being in Logan we had to stop by the Temple
The boys melted in the 100 degree heat and pretty much stuck to whatever shade they could find. 
I was right next to them :)
Seth carried this horse around with him all day-with his teeth :)
I debated about breaking up this post and doing several little posts, but I decided against it. 
Enjoy my laziness!

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I long for a fenced in yard!