
That is what my dad has decided to call Hyrum. I think the name is pretty appropriate
Laying down the Law! Well in reality MD has hit the terrible two pretty hard and hears the word no alot. He also gets alot of time-outs as he vents his frustrations through random acts of violence. Right now he is big into hitting. But we wanted MD to see that it wasnt only him who gets into "trouble" so after Hyrum ripped some hair out of my head we decided to put Hyrum in "time out" for MD to see. Hyrum actually really enjoyed it :)
Our sweet little man. He is growing so fast! He is scooting and lunging and is SO big. He is now about 20 pounds and a little over 29 inches and I am loving it! it is nice to have big babies-gives me alot to hug and snuggle.
1 comment:
He is so cute I can't believe all that red hair! And Oh my goodness how old is he?!? LoL Adalie is the SAME SIZE, well 1/2 inch and 1/2 pound more, and almost 18 mths old...lol She is so small....
Post a Comment