Superheroes in Training

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

I have been living the life of the very pampered!!! Michael has come home determined to make up for the year that he was gone (regardless of the fact that he has nothing to make up for) and has pretty much taken over all the household chores and has been playing non stop with the kids. It has been a really fun time for us. I had forgotten how much we laugh as a family when he is home! I love our little life, our little "bunk house," our sweet little boys and the happiness that is in our home!

Here is what our life is like these days!
Daddy and MD taking out the trash (Michael has also decided he likes to dress his sons-hence MD wearing Hyrums pajama bottoms with MD's polo shirt :)This bag of diapers is too heavy!
So daddy switched it for a bag of paper!
Snack time!!!

Michael is wondering why we switched cucumbers for his pretzels

MD has really loves wearing shoes! He picks out his own to wear daily (Usually one black crock and one blue and red crock) and in the evenings he tries on every one-elses :)

Trying on daddys boots!
They almost fit.....

Michael took this picture this morning-I think it is funny-with Hyrum peeking out from behind him to get in the picture!What are you doing back there???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! what a great life :)

so any exciting plans for the future now that Michael is home?

Melissa said...

So glad Michael is home safe and sound. You are a brave woman. I coudln't have done that.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh how fabulous! I am so glad you guys are all together again and so happy!! You all sound so great!!! happy holidays!!

Marie said...

I love these pictures, they are so cute!! I miss you all. I wish we could see you more! I'm happy that you're happy!