Superheroes in Training

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


From the Huishs
Well Michael has stepped out for a minute to call his family and I took this opportunity to catch up and Blog before Michael and I begin the cooking for today.

I am so grateful for day set aside to just express gratitude. This year has been a year full of wonderful experiances, choice blessings, trials that have made me grow and tender mercies. I cannot express fully how grateful I am to My heavenly father for his wonderful gifts handpicked for me

What I am most grateful for is my wonderful family

Happy Holidays!


6 comments:

Celia said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Love, love, love the pictures. Can't express how grateful we are for Michael's safe return. What a blessing for our family!

Anonymous said...

Seeing these pictures of your sweet family brought tears to my eyes. I think y'all are one amazing family.

OH and I love the awesome smiles in the top picture :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness he is home!!! I am so glad you guys had a great holiday!! Happy thanksgiving what a wonderful day!!

Anne-Marie said...

He's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Im so glad that your husband is finally home! By the way, has anyone ever told him that he looks like your brother David?? At least in those pictures, Michael looks like he could be David's twin!

Callie said...

Michael --
Welcome home. We are so glad you are safe and back with the ones you love most. Happy Thanksgiving!!