Superheroes in Training

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well I have been side tracked by life and haven't finished the trip that I made to Utah. We had a Huish reunion that most of the family was able to make it for. Unfortunately I lost my camera about halfway through the Utah trip and only found it AFTER the reunion :) Here are some pictures that I pulled off of My sister in Laws Blog-Thanks Callie

Michael had SO MUCH FUN with all of his cousins. He loved waking up in the morning and seeing his cousins there first thing. He was happy ALL THE TIME and played so hard that he took 2 long naps a day. It was so nice to see him enjoying himself-Made me more excited for Hyrum to get older so they each have a playmate. I guess that is just one of the many blessings of having two children as close together as we did :) Anyway here the red wagon in the picture was a huge hit- The kids loved playing in it.
Sweet Hyrum-Was such a good boy-He was/is always so happy and mellow. Sometimes I feel bad for MD because he gets a bad reputation for being a grump because Hyrum is so stinkin happy it makes everyone look grumpy in comparison.

Here are some pictures I forgot to post earlier


Here are all the new Grandbabies on the Huish side-All within 2 months of each other
Michael has started getting into hats-I love that he will wear them- Couldn't get a good picture of his face though

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, adventures all around huh? lol