MD: The other day he once AGAIN got into the food storage (That is this kids FAVORITE place to be and toy to play with-probably because it is off-limits :) I saw him and said in a very stern voice:
"Michael Dunn get out of there NOW!" (We have gone through this WAY to many times)
His response was to look the other way, smile and close his eyes
I repeated "Get out of there NOW!!!!"
This time he looked at me, GIGGLED and then closed his eyes
It was then I realized he was acting out the "if I cant see you, you cant see ME" routine-It worked for a couple of seconds while I tried to control my laughter long enough to manually remove him.
(Not a picture of him in my food storage, but a fun picture I found when I was packing to come back home :)Also the other day I was on my computer recording MD singing his "oleoleole" song and at the end I said "Merry Christmas Daddy!" and he looked at the camera and said " Ti-tis Daeee!"
Hyrum is at such a FUN stage- he is so squirmy and grabby-Constantly grabs my hair (And of course he grabs the spot that is most sensitive on my head) and then lunges for my face-Forgot to mention that he is HEAVY into teething, so when he lunges at my face it is usually to attach himself to my chin (Or cheek, or nose, whatever happens to be in his line of lunging) and the suctions onto my face and gnaws happily until I pull away.

Both kids love getting into whatever I am using at the moment- but their favorite thing is my makeup- I give both of them something that I am not currently using and then try to apply my makeup in one minute increments-until it is time to give them a new item because they have gotten bored, and in MDs case he starts climbing all over me trying to grab what I am using.
I am good- Happy and staying busy-Only one month until Michael gets home!
2 comments:
Cute pics! Glad you are all doing good.
So excited for Michael to be home!! Any idea when your next trip to Utah might be??
Post a Comment