I think I am 13 - my freshman year-YIKES!!!


getting older....


I believe this is him in His Senior, my Junior year. The basketball hunk, and the gimpy soccer player (I believe I was out this season due to a torn ACL)

And the year before we met-Him on his mission, and me in my Sophmore year of college
And we evolved into this :) I think this picture is funny- It looks like I am posing-which I wasnt :)
4 comments:
oh laurie i found the FUNNIEST thing the other day looking through an old box....your "senior" pictures Lorena took...WOW!! I will send them to you lol
Love the pictures. It's fun to go down memory lane! By the way, I think he would have dated you in high school too!
It is funny what we think out "types" are b/c we end up marrying someone even better than we ever thought possible! great pictures!
Bleached hair and orange skin! Hilarious! Love that Lady Pirates picture--reminds me of Theresa's high school pictures with big hair, red lips, and fake eyelashes... hoorah for Texas!
Post a Comment