Superheroes in Training

Friday, January 30, 2009

Jailed


I forgot about these pictures! i think it was hilarious though- I was trying to get some work done and the boys were following me around and constantly whining and grabbing at me so I finally told them to go play in their room (Well told MD-manually moved Hyrum) That didn't really work because they wouldn't stay in the room-so I put up the child gate. a few seconds after doing so I turned to find these pathetic faces. As pathetic as they looked I still thought it was too funny to not take a picture!

A few minutes later MD hurt Hyrum so I removed Hyrum from the room. However Hyrum is pretty devoted to his older brother and cant stand to be separated from him for long- Here he is visiting his brother in "prison"

3 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

that's funny! Cute!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

that's really cute! I do the same thing to Ethan sometimes. A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do :)

Anonymous said...

I love the gate. lol They ARE so cute!!