MD LOVES getting into bed with his brother. If we put them together they will play and giggle for a while-Then MD usually gets a little over excited and hurts Hyrum, but Hyrum LOVES his big brother and usually starts giggling again a few seconds later.
"Like Dah-dee" MD saw his dad run on the treadmill recently and now gets on and "runs". Bear in mind he has seen me run on it several times and has never been "like Mommy" he is SUCH a daddy's boy !
Helping mommy in the kitchen. He LOVES to be at the sink. He pretends to wash dishes and mix meals. He gets so frustrated when I am at the sink and I don't let him pull up a chair and join me

Michael loves this book and song. He sings 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" all the time and can fill in the blanks when you sing it to him.
He always asks to wear his "HAAH" (Hats)

I really love watching this guy. He adds so much to our family and keeps us all on our toes!
2 comments:
he is so cute and getting so big!
I can't believe all that he is doing, he is getting so big!! I can't believe all the things he is doing noW!! Jakob was very disappointed when we went to Utah and Michael Dunn wasn't there.
Post a Comment