Superheroes in Training

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A long overdue post

Another whirlwind month and I haven't even touched on most of what has been going on! Sometimes I can't believe just how fast time flies over here in our house. First some pictures!
A couple of Months ago Michael decided we were going to buy a house so we did! It is a town home in Payson and I LOVE it. I am surrounded by neighbors with kids the same age as mine so everyday a big group of us meet out in front of the houses and visit while the kids play together. It reminds me so much of Texas and visiting with my sister that I have been having a hard time not getting homesick.
The picture above was when I was in the middle of packing my sweet MD decided to thrash the house. Luckily I was in a pretty good mood so he was able to mostly get away with it with minimal consequences.

Here is Hyrum playing in front of the town homes
And tonight I walked into their room to see them playing together. I don't mind the mess in their room if it means happy boys!
And on my hard days where I am struggling trying to do everything I just look at these pictures and smile-Really I am a very lucky mommy :)

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Oh how exciting!
I am so happy for you!
I had that kinda play outside everyday with your neighbors at my condo, it was so nice!

Joel and Crystal said...

Congrats on the new home! I'm curious to see if it is the same complex my brother lived in when he was in Payson. It looks like it from the outside. Can't wait to see you in August!!! Love the pics of the boys!!!