Superheroes in Training

Sunday, November 21, 2010

It looks like a smile :)


But really it wasn't. I was taking pictures and this was him changing expressions from sleepy to grumpy :)

Seth has made quite an impression on MD. MD considers Seth (or Sep as MD calls him) HIS Sep that he has to share with Hyrum. After he came up to visit us in the hospital he wanted to know where Hyrums baby was. Apparently I was suppose to come home with a baby for each :) It has been fun to watch MD bond with little Sep. He always wants to hold him and asks us to let him feed Sep and change his diaper. I wish MD was a little older so he could! But right now I get to just enjoy watching brothers bonding.
Meeting Seth in the Hospital
One of the many times he has held him since we came home
Hyrum doesn't seem to care one way or the other about Seth except every once in awhile he asks to look at him. After a minute of looking he runs off to do things more interesting. I think in his mind he keeps trying to figure out what all the commotion is about but can't seem to figure it out since all Seth does is lay there.I love that Hyrum still thinks he is superman. BTW-it is not a game, he really IS superman :)

5 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

Oh I love these pictures! How awesome to see these brothers. Can't wait to read about all the new adventures "Sep" gets to be a part of now. Love you Laurie!

Erin and Andrew said...

congrats! happy to see we have another cute, healthy nephew. Hope you're doing well!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I am so excited for Solomon to come because I think this time the kids will get it like you say MD does, all the other times it has been reactions similar to Hyrum's.
I love that photo! You take great pictures!

Ivy said...

He is such a doll! Your pictures are adorable, I love the boys admiring their new brother.

Rollins Family said...

I am so glad MD loves Seth so much. He is going to be such a great big brother. They both are!!! Hope your recovery is going well! Happy Thanksgiving.