Congratulations!!! It was so good to be with ALL of you and can't wait to come back next week. We LOVE his name. Beautiful little boy.
So Cute!! Congrats guys!!!
I was hoping you had put pictures up! He is so beautiful!!! Congratulations to you all!
Oh he's precious! Love his hair and smooth skin.
Oh, Laurie he so perfect! I'm so excited to come next Sunday and see him! Hope you're doing well!
Wow he is very handsome. I love his light hair. I am so happy for you guys. I hope your recovery goes well!!!
He is so beautiful Lou! Hug him tight for me.Love,Meggie
Oh he is sooo cute!!!! I can't wait to meet him!!! Love you guys, and you can give mom back soon!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you, he is just beautiful!!
Don't ask me why it posted twice. I guess I'm just that special lol!! Love y'all.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congratulations!!! It was so good to be with ALL of you and can't wait to come back next week. We LOVE his name. Beautiful little boy.
So Cute!! Congrats guys!!!
I was hoping you had put pictures up! He is so beautiful!!! Congratulations to you all!
Oh he's precious! Love his hair and smooth skin.
Oh, Laurie he so perfect! I'm so excited to come next Sunday and see him! Hope you're doing well!
Wow he is very handsome. I love his light hair. I am so happy for you guys. I hope your recovery goes well!!!
He is so beautiful Lou! Hug him tight for me.
Love,
Meggie
Oh he is sooo cute!!!! I can't wait to meet him!!! Love you guys, and you can give mom back soon!
Oh he is sooo cute!!!! I can't wait to meet him!!! Love you guys, and you can give mom back soon!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you, he is just beautiful!!
Don't ask me why it posted twice. I guess I'm just that special lol!! Love y'all.
Post a Comment