oh Laurie he is so cute, I can't wait to hold him and kiss him. That is a cute blessing outfit!
Did you take those?They're beautiful.Such a handsome little man.
How Sweet!! He looks like a little hyrum to me...aka a little daniel...aka your dad LoL So cute
What great pictures. Sorry we couldn't be there. Where did you get the outfit? I can't remember if you said you made it. So handsome!
Thanks! I think he is pretty handsome as well (And does have a mix of Hyrum in him :) Brianna my mother-in-law made this outfit for him. She is awesome at projects like this.
SO precious!!! Did you take those pictures? They turned out great! Helps to have such an adorable subject!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh Laurie he is so cute, I can't wait to hold him and kiss him. That is a cute blessing outfit!
Did you take those?
They're beautiful.
Such a handsome little man.
How Sweet!! He looks like a little hyrum to me...aka a little daniel...aka your dad LoL So cute
What great pictures. Sorry we couldn't be there. Where did you get the outfit? I can't remember if you said you made it. So handsome!
Thanks! I think he is pretty handsome as well (And does have a mix of Hyrum in him :) Brianna my mother-in-law made this outfit for him. She is awesome at projects like this.
SO precious!!! Did you take those pictures? They turned out great! Helps to have such an adorable subject!
Post a Comment