Superheroes in Training

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sitting Pretty

I am pretty far behind on my blogging but I did want to throw up some pictures of the last couple of days before I start backtracking.
Seth is a completely different baby then my first two. MD was as solemn as you can imagine. He seldom smiled at anyone but his parents (He smiled at us pretty frequently:) and especially after his father was deployed became completely attached to me in a since that he refused company from anyone else.
Hyrum was the exact opposite. All smiles and contentment he was happy with anyone and everyone. Seth is somewhere in the middle I guess...Maybe not I have no idea how to judge these things, but he is neither solemn nor all smiles. He is fairly easy, though his cry is enough to grate anyones nerves. When he is hungry he starts out with a scream as if he was furious and then starts wailing like he is dieing. He also is not content to be left alone. If he is awake he wants to be held. For someone who is the third in this line of boys he definitely considers himself to be the most important.
Fresh from the bath
The boys are doing pretty well.. Surprisingly MD is struggling the most- though not with Seth, I think it is with me being an invalid and his routine being upset.

3 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

Love the pics...especially your new header picture. Cute Cute boys! Love the super hero dress ups and capes

Rollins Family said...

Very cute pictures. Your little boys are so handsome. I hope life is treating you well!!!

Ivy said...

I love that your boys are ALWAYS is some type of super hero costume. They are so cute! Seth should get some baby costumes for Christmas!!!