Superheroes in Training

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Storytime with MD

What my boys consider a quality story :)

MD: There was this big train full of toys and candy
ME: Toys and candy?
MD: yes. And it went up this big mountain (waving his arms around) and came to this town full of.... POOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
ME: poop? (Hyrum is giggling like crazy)
MD: Then it went to another town full of STINKY PEE!
ME: GROSS (More giggles from Hyrum and an occasional "STINKY PEE!")
MD: Then it went to a town full of.... (Pause and you can tell he is trying to come up with something just as disgusting)... FROGS! What do frogs say? (He pauses so Hyrum and I can say ribbet) But we just hold the frogs-thats all.
ME: Oh Ok.
MD: Then the train went up a mountain and came to a town full of LOTSO's (we have been watching Toy Story Three) but he got stuck on a dump truck.
ME: Lotso? (giggling)
MD: Then it went to one more town full of....more POOP!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well I left the boys giggling and rolling around on their beds delighted that they had grossed out there mother (Well they thought they did. In all honesty I couldn't help giggling myself.) I am not sure when or how my boys turned into such potty mouths.

No comments: