This picture cracks me up-I think he looks like one of the Brothers off of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers- The scene where they are all in their long johns :) So obviously these didn't fit but it did give us a good laugh!

Here's our Santa Baby-I love that he is getting much more alert and his head is much more stable.

Seth has also just discovered who I am. (It seems) Last night was the first time I saw him turning to the sound of my voice and watching me when I was holding him. I love my babies but I do enjoy them a bit more when they start interacting with me :)
2 comments:
HahaH!! He looks like Frank from that movie...except I think Frank's jamies where red. haha I love it though!! And little Seth is so dang cute!!
Your boys are so cute. I am happy you guys are doing so well. We sure miss you. Hope you are all staying healthy and enjoying the holidays!
Post a Comment