Well shortly after I posted that Seth refused to smile at me Seth decided to make a liar out of me :) I am so glad that there is a happy baby underneath it all!
And then it turned into this. But in reality Seth is still mostly like this:
I love the pictures. Your boys are so handsome. Thanks so much for coming to the blessing. It was so great to see you guys. Thanks for always posting. It is so nice to see what you are all up to! Happy New Year.
3 comments:
Love you Laurie! Glad you had a good Christmas! And love all these new pictures of the boys!
I love the pictures. Your boys are so handsome. Thanks so much for coming to the blessing. It was so great to see you guys. Thanks for always posting. It is so nice to see what you are all up to! Happy New Year.
I love his sweet little smile. What a precious little blessing! Miss you guys...
Post a Comment