Superheroes in Training

Saturday, March 26, 2011

No title for this post. That takes more creativity then I currently have right now :)

So after the Pink eye hit (Michael the dad has it now) we also caught the Flu :) Smiling about it keeps me from wanting to curl into a ball. This winter has seriously been the worst winter I have ever had dealing with sickness-Mostly because it is multiplied by 4. I am over the flu (mind you I got the Flu shot, seems absolutely pointless now) Yet I am still EXHAUSTED! My older boys caught it too, but besides the one day of crying they manage to be as energized as ever.

Because we were considered highly contagious we spent even MORE time cooped up indoors. That means we ended up in front of the computer quite a bit because the boys love taking pictures of themselves:


Ok we ALL like to take pictures :)

3 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

Cute pics! Hope you all get better soon!

Rachel said...

I love you. These pictures are wonderful.

Erin and Andrew said...

cute cute cute!
sorry you all have been sick though!