Superheroes in Training

Thursday, January 12, 2012

26

This has just not been my year for holidays :) Christmas Hyrum was sick, Saturday was my big date for my B-day and Hyrum started throwing up AGAIN, and Wednesday my official birthday Seth caught the flu.
However even with all this sickness floating around my birthday was lovely. Michael treats me like my birthday is every day of the year so honestly my day wasn't that different than normal-Michael had work and school so I still had my wonderful mother duties to attend too (Especially with Seth deciding to get sick.) But Michael picked me up some yummy dinner, I received some wonderful gifts and Michael has promised me the weekend to get some spoiling time :) It's been a wonderful 26 years, the last 5 1/2 being especially fantastic.
 Michael only found 6 candles :) the boys were so excited that they crowded me out of my own Birthday cake. They even blew out most of my candles but I did get one :)


 My Brother-in-law sent me my own plumbing magazine :) I knew my magazine collection was missing something.
 Ha ha-I love this picture

 Right before Michael and I left for my date.  26 is going to be fun

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh Happy Birthday!! i missed it but I sure hope it turned out ok!! I LOVE your hair by the way it looks GREAT!! Hope you're having fun!!

Emily said...

Missy, do you know that you never age?? So beautiful! And such a beautiful couple!