This was an activity that the boys took seriously. Hence the serious title. We set my dad up as the main decorator, and my boys swarmed around him like a pair of ants on honey. They decorated the bottom of the tree so nicely that I was a little sad that about 5 minutes after they finished Seth came and started yanking all their decorations off, so I had to migrate all the ornaments northward. Everyone but Seth was pleased with the finished masterpiece. What can I say? My dad is an Artist.
You might notice my important role. I sat and watched. Occasionally I pulled out an ornament.
Yes this is the same picture that's in the previous post. But it looks so good I had to post it twice.
For some reason our house doesn't feel like Christmas until that tree is up, so luckily around the 23rd we all got to start feeling festive. I of course rebelled and had been listening to Christmas music WEEKS before it went up. I felt jolly
No comments:
Post a Comment