To Christmas!
I think I can guarantee that our Christmas morning started off with a little more excitement than everyone else's. I awoke at 5:30 in the morning to Hyrum crying over my face and Michael yelling "He's going to vomit!" Luckily I dodged that bullet just in time to avoid it all over my face. Needless to say, my big fun filled Christmas was replaced with a (Still fun!) slow, sleep filled Christmas where we mostly mosied around, slowly opening presents and cuddled watching Kung fu Panda 2 (Hilarious and emotional all at the same time-I loved it!) Ok I was the only one crying, Michael would look over at me and laugh..and laugh, and then laugh some more. Not ashamed at all, though in all honesty some of those tears were probably due to my exhaustion :) To end on a lovely note, Hyrum ate so many peanuts that he got constipated, or in his words:
"I got the bad poop! I want my good poop to come back!" after he sat and cried on the toilet for awhile we ended up having to give him a suppository. It was a lovely Holiday :)
Enjoying their stockings bright and early
Seth finding a stray bag and claiming it as his own
Michael got some new pants, and apparently so did MD :)
I know- we all look awesome.
1 comment:
SO sorry they were sick. Special memories. :) Glad it was a good Christmas anyway! Love you!
Post a Comment