Superheroes in Training

Thursday, March 8, 2012

5+1=6!

Baby number 4 is coming this September! Yes he/she (probably he) was planned and we are looking forward to meeting the latest Huish model (Anyone read Cheaper by the Dozen?)  The boys are happy/oblivious, and when asked Md says we are having a girl named Abby and Hyrum says we are having a red headed boy named Hyrum. Maybe :)

I am a little over 12 weeks and looking eagerly ahead to the time when I am not nauseated and exhausted. As it is I do have a bit more energy then I did last week but I still wake up feeling sick, and go to sleep feeling sick. It's a wonderful thing. I guess it does make it nice to realize that the baby is still alive.
The picture. Michael made fun of me because, yes, I am not really showing and I am also covering up the baby with my hand. But you get the idea. 
Any guesses on what we are having??? I'm betting it's a boy.

4 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

WOHOO!!!! Congrats! You look great and I'm guessing it's a girl! Love you!

Marshall and Shannon said...

YAY!!! It's girl season Laurie!!! Love ya!!

The Katy Daileys said...

Hooray! Four is wonderful and a lot of fun! You are such a wonderful mother and this baby is blessed to have you both as parents! Congrats!

Lydia said...

Awesome!! Def a girl this time :)