The boys woke me up at 6 this morning asking if it was time to go Trick or Treating. My Poor boys were so disappointed when they realized there were several more hours until they got to have as much candy as they wanted.
Today was such a busy day. It started with Michael's costume parade at school, ward parties, playing at the park and of course the hour of walking from house to house begging for candy! By the end of the day my feet hurt and I wanted to crash. Luckily that is basically what I did. The boys chowed down on their sugar and watched Hercules while I worked on the computer.
I don't know if it is the costumes or the endless supply of sugar, but Halloween continues to be my boys favorite Holiday.
Here we Have Mr. Bones, Snake the Soldier and Hercules
Waiting for MD's costume parade to start
Hyrum decided to change his costume and be a ghost instead.
Waiting for MD's costume parade to start
Hyrum decided to change his costume and be a ghost instead.
Huish Family at the ward party
The boys checking out their loot.
Both boys brought me their bags of candy after eating for an hour telling me that they had stomy aches (Hyrums words) and that they ate too much. Poor boys.






2 comments:
I wish our ward party had been ON Halloween, seems ideal :)
Cute boys!
you look great!
What a fun Halloween! So exciting and fun to have kids on holidays like these...even though it is pretty exhausting!
Post a Comment