Superheroes in Training

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas with Family

This year Michael, Myself and Michael Dunn took a trip up to Utah to visit Michael's family. It was a long 27 hour drive to get there from Texas but we had great weather the whole way. It was fun visiting with Andrew and Erin, Marie and Keaton and of course Mom and Dad Huish. It was fun to watch everyone with Michael Dunn who loved being the center of attention and especially loved his grandpa and grandma.

We stayed in Utah for about a week and then continued on to Beaverton Oregon to visit with the rest of Michael's Family. It has been so much fun visiting with Callie and Steve and Melissa and Aaron and getting to know everyone better. It has also been fun to watch Michael with his brothers and sisters and watch them all together. I am so grateful for such a wonderful extended family.

4 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

Laurie
I'm so glad you've had a fun trip and your blog looks great! Can't wait to see you!

Laurie Huish said...

Thanks Crystal!!

Rachel said...

Hey, Lou, What a neat idea!

Callie said...

I'm checking out your blog for the first time!! I'm so excited you are doing this. We miss you already and you just left this morning!