Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Michael Dunn news!

Michael Dunn said Dada yesterday! I have been really hoping it would happen before his daddy left so I have been really pushing that word. He hasn't said it again and I know he didn't say it in reference to his Dad but still it counts.

Michael Dunn has really been experimenting with sounds so It is fun to hear things that are recognizable. He says mama when he is really upset but other then that he likes to say BWA BWA which I am not sure what that stands for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!!! how cute clayton is a slaker i cant wait forf you to get back we miss you sooooo much

Laurie Huish said...

I heard Clayton is climbing up on your bed!! I bet that keeps you busy. We miss ya'll too.

Rachel said...

Glad you are having a good time. Have you made it back to Utah from Oregon yet? Julie and Brandon are at his aunt's in Wyoming tonight hoping that the roads into Colorado will be open tomorrow. (They went through Wyoming to avoid the highest mountains.)

Laurie Huish said...

Yes,we came back on Wednesday. There was a big storm on Thursday so i am not surprised that they are feeling it in Wyoming. When are they coming back? I wish we could contact them, maybe they could stop by here on their way back!