Superheroes in Training

Monday, December 31, 2007

productive day!









Today has been a busy but very productive day!!! Since being home from our vacation we have had tons of things to do! Yesterday Michael went out and brought home a piano a friend of ours gave to us, and today he was out with my brother in law Kenneth building me shelves/cabinets for our Kitchen! I am so excited for these cabinets, they give us so much more storage and cabinet space. Also we had time to play cowboys with Michael Dunn and Michael Dunn started playing the new piano! (well we let him bang, he called it playing) Also I went shopping and asked my dad to hold Michael Dunn while I brought the groceries in and came out to see him on the swing. Michael had a blast and It was fun seeing him with grandpa!!

No comments: