Superheroes in Training

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Birthday #2

MD's 2!! Wow this kid has gotten HUGE fast, but I am loving it. He has added so much to our family and enriched our lives in ways I never thought possible. For example this morning he tried to change his own diaper.When I woke up I found him sitting next to my bed half naked with his diaper and pants at his ankles and dirty wipes at his feet- Well if that doesn't tell me he is more then ready to be potty trained then I don't think anything is.

Anyway He turned two yesterday and we celebrated with a get together of cousins and had bubbles, dance music, a ball pit and sugar. MD had so much fun and I enjoyed watching my little giant stomp in his new boots and play with his new toys. I LOVE being a mother-It is the most rewarding, demanding and fullfilling job I have ever done. Michael Dunn you don't know how much you have added to my life and how much I love you. You are one of my greatest joys and I am so grateful that we have eternity to be friends.

The next pictures are pics of him growing up-He has led a very full life :) Most of these haven't been posted since I didn't start this blog until I was pregnant with Hyrum.






His first birthday

This years Birthday
Happy Birthday MD!

7 comments:

Becky said...

What an adorable little 2 year old! I like how you put his pictures from baby until now up. Truly shows how much he has grown!! Looks like yall had a great bday party for him!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

love the hospital pic!
and it is so true that motherhood is amazing and demanding!

Joel and Crystal said...

Happy Birthday MD! Wish we could have been there! We love you!

Celia said...

Happy Birthday to our adorable 2 year old! Wish we could have been there to help you celebrate - looks like you had lots of fun. Love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness time is flyin'!! Happy Birthday MD!!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Michael! Give him loves from his aunt Marie! He's looking more like a little boy and less like a baby! He's very handsome! I miss you all!

Callie said...

Happy Birthday Michael!! We love and miss you so much.