Tonight as we were in the process of putting the kids to bed we started to sing to the kids. We went through each of the boys personal songs and were pausing to think of a new song when MD started singing "ee-I-ee-I-OOHHH!!" So we started to sing "Old MacDonald" We went through dogs and then Michael started saying "Old MacDonald had a Mommy" so we went with that. When It got to the noise that I would make I paused waiting to see what would be filled. Michael immediately started to say "with an I love you here" but MD cut swiftly across him and sang
"MOOOO MOOOOO eeerrr!"
I busted up. Nice to know I am this family's cow :)
2 comments:
Ok, that is really, really funny! Oh the things kids think of to say that they probably shouldn't! I hear the two's can be rough but so much fun at the same time because of the funny conversations they can have. I cant wait to hear what more from MD!
Ok, I am laughing so hard, I might disturb the neighbors!! That is hilarious! Noah says somethings that I wish he wouldn't....
Miss you guys. Let me know when you will be in Utah, maybe we can meet you there!!
Post a Comment