Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trip to the doctors

For some reason I had my camera when we went for MD's check-up. Funny how I can't seem to find it when things really worth documenting are going on but I have it when my kids are going to be miserable :)
You'd think he knew what was coming :)

Hyrum looked like this most of the timeMe: Hey Michael smile for the camera! MD: Nooooo-ooooo-ooo (Each break represents a pause for dramatic effect. Then he proceeded to close his eyes and ignore me)

Picture speaks for itself

Ok-I'll smile with you mommy
I'd rather smile without you mommy :) (Yes that really is Hyrums attitude towards me...)
Md smiling after we offered to let him play with the camera
and here are a couple of pics from our budding photographer:

His new favorite toy who we nicknamed Fred in the hospital-he likes to garden and play with bazookas (Michael Lamar decided my story of Freds adventures of gardening and singing needed some revisions so he took over the story telling)

He also does self portraits so if any of you kids out there want your picture taken call MD! He will do it in exchange for fruit and juice (And unlimited access to your camera)

2 comments:

Alicia and Jeff said...

Your boys are so cute! I love Hyrum's huge smile. lol

Anonymous said...

Good Times with the Dr!!