Superheroes in Training

Friday, November 13, 2009

More fun with the Michael Dunners

A couple of days ago I was sitting on the couch and MD crawls up beside me and starts lovingly (I think) patting my face. I start to feel all emotional when MD informs me that "Mommy you have bug on you face! right der!" pointing at the mole on my chin.

And today after fixing dinner which had olives in it MD sits at the table and refuses to take a bite. When questioned why he informs me that "There is poop in food" right...Let me remove those olives for you :)

And while changing his diaper MD passed gas right in my face then laughed at me and informed me that "It was barking spiders mommy!" Yeah he learned that quote from his dad :)

Oh the innocence of youth :)

3 comments:

Meg Barry said...

What a little stink! Give him a kiss for me. We have barking spiders at our house too...it must be an epidemic ;). I love you.

The Katy Daileys said...

Boys! Gotta love 'em! In response to your comment on my blog...don't let the pictures fool you...five kids is, and I quote Michael, "Eating our lunch!" I am and have been so overwhelmed this past four months with five. And that is with a ten and twelve year old "built in" babysitter. I know in a year when Michael is not bishop and Madelyn and Abigail are older (right now they always seem to scream at the same time) things will be easier. Until then I am just trying to stay out of the funny! :0)

The Katy Daileys said...

See!! I am losing it! I meant to say, "Funny Farm!" As usual I got interupted when I was typing. Oh, you just have to laugh and try to enjoy the ups and the downs!