Superheroes in Training

Monday, November 30, 2009

Guess who's Potty trained!

Well mostly :) MD has succesfully transitioned to "go pee-pee in da toy-lat!" YAY Michael Dunn!!! I had NOTHING to do with it-he was trained by his daddy (Thank you Michael!) He still needs a diaper though because he wont go poo in the toilet though he informs us everytime he goes in his diaper that he should have gone in the toilet :)

This is what the floor in front of the bathroom looks like-both are dry diapers!

He is well trained :) Here he is cleaning the urine out of his potty
And this grimacing little boy is showing us his happy face because he was so excited!

And I snapped some pics of the boys today per request from my mother.

The boys are helping daddy take out the trash-a job the LOVE because they get to go outside.
My handsome boys! Cute cute Cute!
Haha-don't look too closely at his nose-the cold makes his nose run like crazy!

2 comments:

Marshall and Shannon said...

lol oh they are so cute and i love their smiles...reminds me of evans when you ask him to smile...love you guys and we sure did miss you at the hilton thanksgiving, just wasnt the same with out you

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Adalie is having the same problem with the poop thing. She goes pee in the toilet but poop still kind of scares her I think. Nice though! I hope we are diaper free by January! You're boys are so happy and cute. I can't believe how big they are getting already. Time is flying