
My cousin Emily tagged me with an Honest Scrap award which I think translates into something where I am meant to be completely honest about myself to all the blog world people. The rules state that I now have to tell ten brutally honest things about myself.
1) I always feel the need to look put together-I never like looking like I need help. Even when Michael was deployed I had the hardest time asking for help, and I seldom did. (Except for family-they got a big chunk of it)
2) I LOVE to eat! and I love to cook so it goes pretty well hand in hand!
3) I am not a social butterfly-I prefer sitting at home surrounded by my family doing things with them as opposed to going to a party.
4) I love to read but for some reason I get turned off to books that the majority of the population seems to love-except for Harry Potter.
5) I don't enjoy doing crafty things- I have given it a try and completely lack the cute gene that allows me to put things together in a pretty way. My home will never be a show home because I lack the interest or the ability to decorate more then a couple of pictures on the wall! However If I see something I like at a Friends home I usually copy it at some point :)
6) When I accomplish anything I have to tell my Husband and sometimes my mother what I did. I need others to know so it validates all the time and energy I put into it!
7) I love playing games and get addicted really quickly to any that I spend any time on. However I am not any good at any of them (Especially since my second pregnancy completely made me lose my capacity to remember anything!)
8) I am a hard worker-It used to embarrass me when people would ask my dad to lend some of their children to do manual labor (like lay sod or clear out branches) and my dad would send me with the boys. I remember thinking "I'm a GIRL!" and being pretty angry but I do think it helped my work ethic. I like staying busy and usually I have a list of things for me to work on.
9) I wish I was better at most things. I feel so boring and wish I was more outgoing or talented or crafty. I am not charismatic or funny but I respect those talents in others.
10) I am pretty emotional (Also blame that one on my second pregnancy) And cry over silly things but I seldom get really mad. When I do I usually gripe about it to my husband or mother then go run. For some reason running helps me clear my head and work through my problems.
And I get to end this by tagging 10 others! MEG, MEG, MEG! (Meg you better do this!) Callie, Shannon, Marie, Lydia, Rachel, Ashleigh and Crystal
3 comments:
I LOVE you Lou! You made me laugh so hard. I can't wait to see you in December. I will call you before then, but I just checked our minutes and we have only 200 left for over 2 weeks of talking...(meaning I somehow used 500 minutes in 2 weeks...hmmm pointed looks at you and Mom) I love love love you!
I totally relate to looking like I have it all together!
Hmmm.. Is that Ashleigh me or can I pretend that there is someone else out there that just so happens to spell their name just like me?? :) I'm just kidding. This look s like so much fun to do! I don't think you give yourself enough credit for being fun and charismatic.. I think you totally are! I love your post on motherhood. I LOVE being a mom and I hope that Heavenly Father will send us as m any as he can as well. We will take as many as he can give us :) You should read the book "I am a Mother" by Jane Clayson. I really enjoyed it! Good to see that you guys are doing so well and congrats on potty training!
Post a Comment