My mom made us this wonderful book! She gave it to us as a Christmas present a couple of years ago. I completly forgot about it and it got packed away with all the other seldom used things that only re-surface when I go looking for something else. But I found it a couple of days ago just in time to start it! It goes through everyday of December until the 25th and it is filled with Christmas stories, Songs and Scriptures for you to read every day. I have really LOVED it! It has been so nice to really get into the holiday mood and do something as a family everyday that reminds of us Christs birth. Afterwards we do some kind of activity so the boys can wiggle around and have some fun :) Yesterday we made a tree ornament using cut outs of the shape of their hands and today we made Christmas Rice Crispy Treats!
I had the boys up next to me sorting through some of the rice crispies.
1 comment:
So Fun!! I am afraid to bake with Adalie sometimes...she is messy messy messy haha which is what kids are SUPPOSED to be I know I just need to stop making excuses
Post a Comment