Well I feel like I am a little behind giving myself a week to go private-but this is the holidays and so many things are happening!
Some important notes :
*MD has reverted back to a state of childhood dependency (We watched elf today :) In other words-He doesn't want to go use the toilet very often anymore :( Oh well....
*Hyrum is getting back teeth!!! Yay for not having to cut up all his food!
*My mom is in town and I LOVE IT!
*I have Christmas pretty much all taken care of. THANK GOODNESS! I am hoping not to have to hit a store until sometime AFTER Christmas!
And because we have continuously been doing "On the way to Christmas" I have pictures to post of some of the fun crafts we have done!
The Snowman and the stars the boys made (with help)

For one activity we let the kids decorate cookies. Needless to say they had a BLAST-they ate mostly icing but hey-it's the Holidays right?!



Michael Dunns cookie. Or at least one of them

We made big snowman Magnets! This was one of my favorite activities so far! We used buttons for the eyes, nose, and the lumps of coal on the body (Not sure why you put it there exactly!)

And tonight we let the boys decorate Graham cracker houses! They LOVED it! Hyrum ate mostly the candy but he helped put on a couple of pieces, but mom and I did most of his decorating and MD got very into it. I had pixie Styx's and he enjoyed pouring it on!
MD's House

Here you can see some of MD's artistics

Hyrums house

WA-LA!
5 comments:
Where did you get all of your "On the way to Christmas" ideas? I like what you call it too.
Oh that is so cute, i cant wait to have kids so we can do those things at christmas time...have fun love you
Cute activities! It looks like the boys have had a lot of fun. I loved doing stuff like that with my kids.
Love, Aunt Becky
So fun and tell your mom hi! It must be so fun to have her here!!Merry Christmas guys!
What wonderful Christmas memories you're making for your boys! So sweet.
Post a Comment