My husband snapped this photo a couple of days ago and I just thought it was so sweet. Please ignore my face (Not sure why I look like I am smelling something stinky-my husband informed me that I often look like that when I am sleeping. I guess the term sleeping beauty does NOT apply to me) instead concentrate on the cutie with his arms wrapped around me. Hyrum had had a hard time taking a nap a couple of days ago and after being placed multiple times in his bed he was crying hysterically and walking around his room holding his full bottle. I decided that this was a time when he just needed to be held. So we laid dawn and he immediately wrapped his arms around me and sobbed into my shoulder. After I sang some songs he calmed down and fell asleep but had a death grip on my sweater and would wake up and start whimpering every time I moved. I decided to lay there for awhile and NOT fall asleep. Next thing I know there is a flash in my face and I wake up to Michael smiling down at me with the camera.
Superheroes in Training
Monday, December 7, 2009
Mother and Son
My husband snapped this photo a couple of days ago and I just thought it was so sweet. Please ignore my face (Not sure why I look like I am smelling something stinky-my husband informed me that I often look like that when I am sleeping. I guess the term sleeping beauty does NOT apply to me) instead concentrate on the cutie with his arms wrapped around me. Hyrum had had a hard time taking a nap a couple of days ago and after being placed multiple times in his bed he was crying hysterically and walking around his room holding his full bottle. I decided that this was a time when he just needed to be held. So we laid dawn and he immediately wrapped his arms around me and sobbed into my shoulder. After I sang some songs he calmed down and fell asleep but had a death grip on my sweater and would wake up and start whimpering every time I moved. I decided to lay there for awhile and NOT fall asleep. Next thing I know there is a flash in my face and I wake up to Michael smiling down at me with the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is so sweet and a precious moment.
I agree...sweet babies. Love it
Post a Comment