I have to admit they really show excellent teamwork-MD cleans out the lower shelves and Hyrum climbs on MD's bed and pushes all of their books on the floor. Then once the room looks like the picture above, they decide their job is done and come find me again :)
Superheroes in Training
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
In 3...2...1....
That is about how fast it takes my kids to DESTROY a clean room. I think they might have a future in demolition :) Honestly their bedroom is usually not QUITE this messy-only when I clean it before hand. They get excited as soon as they realize what I am doing and then hole up in their room until this is what they have accomplished :
I have to admit they really show excellent teamwork-MD cleans out the lower shelves and Hyrum climbs on MD's bed and pushes all of their books on the floor. Then once the room looks like the picture above, they decide their job is done and come find me again :)
I ask myself why I even bother cleaning in the first place-but then my kids really appreciate the 10 minutes of fun I give them messing it back up again.
I have to admit they really show excellent teamwork-MD cleans out the lower shelves and Hyrum climbs on MD's bed and pushes all of their books on the floor. Then once the room looks like the picture above, they decide their job is done and come find me again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
haha! this is so true at my house as well!
I love the impish grin on Hyrums face. Its so him, lol
I agree that we clean so they can mess it up. If all of Ella's toys are out she gets bored and doesn't play with any of them. Also, we do it because we hope that one day they will catch on! It is really supposed to happen one day :)
Ha ha ha! The smile on Hyrum's face says it all! :)
I ask myself that question all the time too - why do I even bother cleaning up the messes, but they really do enjoy those few minutes it takes to destroy it. :) So do both of your boys sleep in toddler beds?? How was the transition to a tot bed? I'm thinking about putting my daughter into one...
Post a Comment