Superheroes in Training

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Snow Day

Which means we are stuck inside :( Luckily for the boys, I had some activities up my sleeves just for days such as this. Cue this activity:

I'll call it: Couch jumping :)


I really like this picture as you see both MD's comfort items flying through the air as he took a flying leap onto our blanket pile :)
I can't wait until summer but until then at least my kids are getting some mild form of exercise and I am getting plenty of entertainment :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couch jumping has become a favorite in our house too LoL Cute Boys!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

haha
ours is crib jumping
they hold the side
and jump super high like a trampoline!

Kimberly said...

haha that's too funny! Parker likes running back and forth on the couch from one side to the other!