Starting out. At first the boys just ran around screaming
Superheroes in Training
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Mother and Sons date
Michael came home from school yesterday and told me that he needed the whole of Saturday to study for finals. I decided to take this opportunity to go on a much needed (for the boys) mother-son outing. At first we were going to go to the park and have a picnic, but it was overcast and windy and a little rainy, so I switched our plans to us going to the Mall, playing in the playhouse and having lunch there.
Starting out. At first the boys just ran around screaming
Then it evolved into playing on the slide

Then climbing all over the place

My little dare devil. He climbed over most of it until he realized he couldn't get down.

More running and screaming


And then time for Lunch. Nothing says Mommy date like some greasy pizza for the boys and subway for me
Say Snake! (thats what the guy taking the picture told us to say)
And every date should end in dessert.
I think I was the envy of every mom in there with two such handsome boys by my side :)
Starting out. At first the boys just ran around screaming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great way to make the day so fun! You are such a great mom and you do such great activities with your boys! Thanks for sharing!
What a fun day - and what a good mom!
Wishing Michael the best for his tests...
What a way fun outing, I'm jealous of your double date :)
Post a Comment