Another post I have been meaning to get up for awhile :) Since we moved here a year ago I have been asking Michael to hike the Y with me and after months of reminding him that he agreed to it we finally did :) I am not going to lie-Not an easy hike with two toddlers. MD after about 5 minutes into the hike asked to go home. Michael ended up carrying him most of the way, Hyrum however was AMAZING! This kid did practically the whole hike himself and then tried to run down the mountain on the way back. The kid was exhausted when we got home and took a 4 hour nap. I am glad we did it, and am glad we are done.
My friend from college is now in town and we have loved having her come over and hang out! She came on the hike with us, and was a big help with the boys.
Starting out-Such optimism :)

Half way through

At the top-Everyone has to take this picture :)


Yahoo All done! At least the uphill part is done :)
1 comment:
I love the last picture - Micahel Dunn looks SO rested and Hyrum looks SO wiped out!!
What a fun memory!
Post a Comment