Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lets go fly a kite!

With just a few more days of undivided daddy attention we decided to hit the park for an afternoon of flying kites. With zero wind Michael and I were not to enthusiastic about the kite getting too much air time, but the boys were SO excited.
First we ate our picnic lunch

Looks delicious. Really it is though :)
Then the real fun began :)
And it flew! There must be more wind higher up then there is at our level.
This little man chilled on a blanket during the activities. He also helped me eat my veggie dish-this monkey loves his greens.
When I flew the kite it got caught in a tree.

But dad saved the day and showed us how it was done!
And this morning I had to go get some stuff from a friends house and didn't have enough arms to carry it all-so the kids helped.


And I couldn't resist snapping their pictures.

1 comment:

Rollins Family said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun! How many teeth does Seth have. Poor Jac just barely has two. She needs to get more teeth so she can eat more foods! Your boys are sure adorable.