Superheroes in Training

Sunday, August 21, 2011

whats going on

When we picked up the boys from their Grandparents house last Sunday unfortunately the boys came home sick (Seth had a mild cough when we dropped him off. It morphed into a cold and spread to all the boys) It's still been very mild so no complaints. The biggest issue is the cabin fever that is driving the boys CRAZY! They don't feel sick so they see no reason why they can't go play outside with the neighborhood kids. Sorry boys. Finally I decided we could go do some activities that limited contact with others. Raspberry picking it was! Ok really the kids were probably ok by then, but I wanted to be safe.

A few days later I was going stir crazy (We were finally sick-free :) so we went down to Bridal Veils falls and let the boys run around a bit. When we thoroughly exhausted them we took them out for ice-cream.



Everyone needs a little dairy

As for me I have finally gotten to the point where watching everyone eating all this deliciousness has stopped bothering me- for the most part. Lately my choice of food is veggies over brown rice-and the crazy part is it is starting to taste good...crazy....
And Michael starts school again in a week. Yay for him-boo for me.

2 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

Can you have cheese? I love feta cheese with veggies over brown rice.

Rollins Family said...

It gets easier. I would say after a year for the most part it is much easier. It looks like the boys had a fun time at the falls. We really need to go up there. You guys looks amazing as usual. I am sorry school starts soon. Come have playdates if you get bored!