I really love all of the pictures. Especially the last one of you and Seth. You have such a great family. Thanks for still being our friends even though you moved!!!
Love Seth's jacket. Love the pictures, I am so antsy to get ours done for this year, overly antsy actually. I want more pictures of me and my children. I loved your snow day post, I enjoy UT and the seasons changing. Way to enjoy what could've been rough w/o power :) You ARE a super mom :)
2 comments:
I really love all of the pictures. Especially the last one of you and Seth. You have such a great family. Thanks for still being our friends even though you moved!!!
Love Seth's jacket.
Love the pictures, I am so antsy to get ours done for this year, overly antsy actually.
I want more pictures of me and my children.
I loved your snow day post, I enjoy UT and the seasons changing. Way to enjoy what could've been rough w/o power :) You ARE a super mom :)
Post a Comment