This picture was taken the day before
A few minutes after Clark made his debut! He was born at 1:31 in the morning. I was SO tired that I ended up dozing through the last half of the c-section.
Poor Clark was pretty beaten up after the surgery. You can't tell so much from the pictures but he had bruises on his face, arms, legs and back! I think they had a hard time pulling him out.
He was 6 pounds 14 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long!
Family picture. Lots of handsome boys!
The boys meeting Clark for the first time.
MD was in LOVE! HE wanted to hold him much longer then we let him and he told me that "Clark is the CUTEST baby in the whole world!"
Hyrum likes him too-but mostly he likes to give him kisses
Seth just keeps his distance :)
We "celebrated" Clarks birthday with rice crispy treats. The nurse was also nice enough to bring in some cookies. The boys were SO excited! Right now the older boys seem to think that the hospital is an awesome place full of candy and sweets.
Some of my favorite time was spent visiting with my wonderful mother-as well as my Mother and father in law.
This hospital let us dress up our baby in our own clothes during the stay, rather then make us wait until we were leaving. So I enjoyed playing dress up :)
And after we got home I did a photo shoot.
This picture makes me laugh-He looks a little scared!
Clark is wonderful-He doesn't cry very much unless he is hungry. He also knows how to nurse! None of my other boys really got it (But in all fairness I learned from Clarks lactation specialist that I was taught completely wrong with MD)
I am planning on posting the actual birth story later when I am not falling asleep every 10 minutes :)














2 comments:
What a handsome little fella! Love the picture of SETH'S grandma holding some other baby! How dare she!
Oh, he is so beautiful! I slept through Abigail's entire c-section because of 22 hours of HARD labor! So glad nursing is going well...my hardest challenge each baby! Congratulations to you guys! I love the family picture! What a gorgeous family!
Post a Comment